I am back at is again for another Sample Sunday project update! I hope you know by now but I am trying to use up my samples that have just been sitting around in my bathroom. I have tons and tons for samples and its time to get my thoughts and actively use them up!
So without further ado, here is what I thought of the samples from this past week.
1. Gloss Moderne – Clean Luxury Shampoo and Clean Luxury Conditioner – I liked this shampoo and conditioner duo! It was actually a decent sample where I didn’t feel like my hair wasn’t completely covered. Although I liked it though, I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy either one of these products. It was just nice to try!
2. Kat Von D- Sinner Perfume – This perfume is nice but its not really anything to write home about. I do enjoy the scent but it isn’t necessarily my signature scent so its not something I would actually go out and purchase.
3. Marc Jacobs – Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Lip Crème – This lipstick is beautiful. Its really comfortable to wear and a beautiful color. I just have come to the conclusion that I am not a lipstick girl. I don’t really think lipstick looks good on me and because this lipstick is so opaque, its too obvious for me. I won’t be purchasing for myself but if you enjoy lipsticks then this is a really nice one and I would recommend it.
4. Ole Henriksen
- Oil Control Cleanser – Great cleanser! I love it.
- Facial Sauna Scrub – Great scrub, felt so exfoliating without being harsh at all.
- Oil Control Hydrator – AMAZING hydrator, this moisturizing cream felt amazing on my skin. It was so cooling and relaxing. I loved it.
Ole Henriksen is one of my favorite skin care brands. I have added this set to my loves list on Sephora and I will be purchasing it!
5. Josie Maran – Argan Oil Foundation Fluid – This foundation was pretty interesting. It was very liquidy. I felt like it was really comfortable on the skin and it smelt really nice but it didn’t have great coverage and it was kind of difficult to blend into my skin. I think I would like to try this foundation again but at this moment, I won’t be purchasing.
So this week wasn’t that successful in the sense that I didn’t find many products that I would like to purchase but I am still happy that I used of these samples. That makes it a success!
Next week I will be using:
- Sol de Janeiro – Brazilliam Bum Bum Cream (I already know I love this!)
- Atelier Cologne – Santal Carmin Perfume
- Fresh – Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
- KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Oil
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation
So that’s it for me this week! Let me know your thoughts on any of the products that I mentioned above, I would love to know!