So I am finally providing an update to my Rolling Project Pan of 2018. This project, I chose 18 products to use up / get more use out of this year! I am happy to report that I have used up 4 products so far and I have made a lot of progress on my other products!
So for the products that I used up, I finished:
- EOS Lip Balm
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick
- Britney Spears Curious
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes.
I am so happy to have these items out of my collection and my life! It is so satisfying to use up your products so I am very happy to be saying goodbye to these 4 items. I am not surprised at all by the 2 lip balms since I use lip balm so consistently through out the day. The Britney Spears Perfume was almost out so I wasn’t surprised by that either. I am most proud of the deodorant wipes since I really don’t get the point of using those, I actually made an effort to use them for this project!
The next products that I have AMAZING products on, are the Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Crème and the Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Moisturizer. I am very surprised on how far I have come in these two items, I really thought they would take longer.
I really haven’t been heavy handed, I don’t think there is any point in wasting product just to see progress but I have been very consistent about using these items so I am very happy with how they are moving along.
I am also so close to finishing the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer. As you can see in the picture, the first tick mark is where I was at my first post and the second tick is where I am now.
By the next update I think I can finish these items:
- Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Crème
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Moisturizer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer
The other items in my project have slow but steady progress. I am still really enjoying using everything so I think I am on the right track to have more progress in the next couple of updates.
These are the items that are slow but steady:
- Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10
- CoverGirl Translucent Setting Powder
- Cargo Cosmetics Powder Blush – The Big Easy (expanded the pan slightly)
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer (I have used this every day, no pan).
- Cherimoya Max Makeup Face Primer
- Lorac CC Cream
- Marc Jacobs Marvelous Mousse (12 Ivory)
- Benefit Rolling Lash
- Benefit They’re Real Lashes
- Eyelure Eyebrow Pencils
- Origins Out of Trouble Mask (I have used this quite a bit!)
I really just wanted to update you guys on the products that I have finished! I am so happy with the progress so far.
Since I have finished 4 products, I will also be rolling 4 new products in. So for the new products, I will be adding the following to my project:
- OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco – it is hard to see in the image but I am about half way done with this oil. I don’t use it very often since it makes my hair look greasy so that is just why I want to use it up and move it out of my collection.
- Chap Stick Moisturizer – I should have no problem using this up since I use lip balm constantly but Chap Stick isn’t my favorites so I just want to use it and throw it away.
- Nivea Crème – I am not really drawn to using this cream, I got it for Christmas but always forget about it because its so small so this is a good opportunity to use it up!
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes – You already know how I feel about this. I just need to use them so I can get rid of them and then I have one more 30 pack after this one. I think I have about 25 wipes left in this pack so should be gone soon!
So there is my update! Let me know if you are doing a project pan right now, I would love to check it out!