Happy Sunday, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far! I am back at it again with another Sample Sunday post! I have really been enjoying this project so far since it is allowing me to use up a lot of my samples and get an idea of what I like and what I don’t like.
- Sol de Janeiro – Brazilliam Bum Bum Cream – I already knew I loved this body cream but it was another sample to use up this week! If you read my Sephora haul, then you already knew that I just purchased 3 tubs of this body cream! That is how much I like it.
- Atelier Cologne – Santal Carmin Perfume – This perfume is AMAZING! It smells so mature and sexy, I seriously enjoyed it. But I am not going to spend $250 on a single perfume. That is just too much, but if you have that kind of money to put down for a perfume than I highly recommend this one!
- Fresh – Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream – This face cream feels really nice! I feel like it was hydrating and added a layer of protection on my skin. But I don’t feel like this face cream is better than the Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream or the OleHenriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator so I don’t think I would purchase this one. At least not for awhile.
- KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Oil – This oil is very luxurious! I loved the smell and the feel on my face. I am intrigued to try more from this brand just from the few uses of this oil. The price is a little steep but I really have enjoyed this. I have a few more samples of this oil to use so I might purchase it after I use up those but we will see!
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation – This foundation was OK. I felt like it had a medium to full coverage and it seemed to last most of the day. I wasn’t thrilled though so I think for now, I am going to pass but it wasn’t bad. I do like the shade range of the Make Up Forever – that is definitely a plus for them. I would like to try another sample before I decide, for sure, yes or no on this one.
Next week I will be trying these samples!
- Versace – Bright Crystal Perfume
- REN Clean Skincare – Instant Firming Beauty Shot
- belif – The True Cream – aqua bomb
- Peter Thomas Roth – Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser
- Tarte – Buff Quench Lip Rescue Lip Balm
Plus, I am throwing in a bonus item because this is not enough sample to do anything with. So it is really just about using it up.
6. Bobbi Brown – Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15
That is about it for me today! Let me know what your thoughts are on any of the products above! Should I give any of these a second chance or do you agree with my opinion? I would love to know!