I am back at it again with a Sample Sunday blog post! I hope you are having an amazing Sunday so far. David and I just got back from Louisiana this morning from a weekend getaway. We went to Shreveport, LA which is about 3 hours from Dallas, just to do some gambling and relaxing. It was nice to get back home though, there is no place like home after all.
Any way, here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. Versace – Bright Crystal Perfume – This perfume was just OK. I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase it but I did enjoy it for the day I used it. It smells nice but it isn’t worth $95 that’s for sure.
2. REN Clean Skincare – Instant Firming Beauty Shot – I think I need to use this again to know my full thoughts. I didn’t really notice a difference in my makeup when I patted it into my skin. So as of right now, I am not going to purchase it but if I get another sample, I will definitely keep an open mind.
3. belif – The True Cream – aqua bomb – I understand why everyone is obsessed with this moisturizer! It is super hydrating and thick! I have added this to my loves list. I think I will purchase it after I go through some of the moisturizers that I already own.
4. Peter Thomas Roth – Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser – This cleanser is really nice, creamy, and I felt like it really cleanser my skin well. I also felt like it was pretty moisturizing. Of course, I don’t know if it is great for skin in the long term but for a one time use, I enjoyed it. If you read my cleanser collection post then you would know that I don’t need any new cleansers anytime soon.
5. Tarte – Buff Quench Lip Rescue Lip Balm – This lip balm is really nice as well! It has a slight tint but not too much that makes it unwearable or difficult to put on. It also has a slight peppermint feel and scent. It was really refreshing to use! Unfortunately, this morning I went to use it and it snapped in half. It must have been pretty weak, I don’t know if it was just the sample or if the actual lip balm will be like that as well. I don’t think I will be purchasing it but I did enjoy the sample while I had it.
Next week I will be using the following samples:
1. Volition – Oceanene Youth-Boost Gel
2. Briogeo – Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask (Already have the full size)
3. Prada Sport – Luna Rossa Perfume
4. bareMinerals – BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
5. Farmacy – Honey Savior all-in-one skin repair salve
Well that’s it for me today! Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them!