Happy Sunday! I hope you are all are having a great weekend! I am back at it again today with another Sample Sunday update. I am still really enjoying this challenge – it is giving me lots of opportunities to try new things!
Here is what I thought of last weeks samples!
1. Volition – Oceanene Youth-Boost Gel – This was just OK. I definitely won’t be purchasing for $50. I think it felt nice on the skin but not really enough to actually buy it.
2. Briogeo – Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask – As I mentioned in my last post, I already own this in the full size! I really do enjoy it, it is nice to use on occasion to give your hair a refresh. I have noticed a difference in the healthiness of my hair since I have started using this.
3. Prada Sport – Luna Rossa Perfume – This perfume was just OK, I like the scent but its not really my signature scent so I won’t be buying it.
4. bareMinerals – BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation – This foundation is pretty good! It is very liquidy and has a medium coverage which I prefer for an everyday basis. I don’t think I am going to run out and purchase this though.
5. Farmacy – Honey Savior all-in-one Skin Repair Salve – This salve is AMAZING! It was so thick but felt so wonderful and moisturizing on the skin. It was just such a luxurious and refreshing product. It is currently out of stock on Sephora but I have added it to my loves list!
Overall, it wasn’t a bad week of samples! I think as long as I find one product that I like, I will consider it successful.
Here are the samples that I will be using next week:
1. Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Natural Perfection Foundation
2. Tatcha – The Deep Cleanse
3. GLAMGLOW – Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer
4. Hourglass – Vanish Flash Highlighter Stick
5. Kate Spade – Live Colorfully Sunshine Parfum
Well, thanks for checking out this post of Sample Sunday. Let me know below if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them!