I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! I can’t believe this is my 8th post on samples so far. I still have lots of samples to go through so I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. If you missed my introduction, this is essentially a project to use up all of my samples! It is a great opportunity to see what I like and I don’t like and I feel like I am actually getting use of my collection (even if it is just samples). Plus, I will be making the decision of whether I would ever be interested in purchasing the full size of any of these products.
Here is what I thought of this week’s samples!
1. Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Natural Perfection Foundation – When I first applied this foundation, I was in love. It blended so smoothly, had such a beautiful finish, and it was completely full coverage. However, throughout the day, it made me look so shiny. I don’t really have oily skin but I felt like I need blotting paper ASAP. I still really liked the overall look this foundation gave me but I don’t think I will be purchasing it ultimately.
2. Tatcha – The Deep Cleanse – Unfortunately, I didn’t have a connection with this cleanser. It was just okay. I felt like it did the job, cleared my skin, it felt nice and all of that but I really wasn’t wowed. I really wouldn’t purchase this.
3. GLAMGLOW – Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer – This moisturizer is really nice! It really did feel like a burst of water on my skin. The texture is so different than other moisturizers, it felt amazing! I would definitely like to own this moisturizer but I don’t think I am going to purchase this as of right now. I have too many moisturizers right now but if this went on sale, I would definitely pick it up!
4. Hourglass – Vanish Flash Highlighter Stick – This highlighter is just not for me. I couldn’t tell if it was just the sample that was off but the it was kind of a liquid instead of a cream. I would expect more of a creamy formula for a highlighter stick. The liquid was kind of clumpy and it was just way too much on my cheeks. I will not be purchasing this.
5. Kate Spade – Live Colorfully Sunshine Parfum – This perfume smells really nice! I love how light and fruity it is. I completely understand why it is call Sunshine! I would definitely be interested in this parfum but I don’t think I will buy it for $95. If I can find it on a really good sale, then I would definitely pick this one up!
Next week, I will using these samples:
- Versace – Dylan Blue Perfume
- Tatcha – Violet-C Radiance Mask
- Boscia – MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
- Drunk Elephant – B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel
- Dior – Forever Undercover Foundation
This was a great week – I really enjoyed using this week’s samples! Let me know your thoughts on any of these products that I have listed above. Have a great Sunday!