I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday so far! I am back at it again with another Sample Sunday post! This past week, I was slacking a little bit to use all the samples that I pulled out. I just kept reaching for other things so I ended up using all of these later in the week. Which isn’t bad, I am still happy that I used all of them at least once.
Here are my thoughts on last weeks samples:
1. Philosophy – Amazing Grace Perfume – This perfume smells really nice, its mature and feminine but its not really interested in the full size. I really enjoyed using this sample but I don’t think I would purchase it in the future.
2. Fresh – Rose Face Mask – I really enjoyed this mask! I was a little surprised with the chunks of rose petals in it. It kind of made my face look dirty but I really don’t mind since I just use my face masks at home with nobody (but David) around. I would for sure be interested in the full size in the future, but its $62 so I think I am going to hold off.
3. Kate Somerville – Wrinkle Warrior – I LOVED this moisturizer. It felt so nourishing on the skin. I don’t know if it did anything for wrinkles since I am a little too young to notice a difference on that type of thing. I would definitely purchase this when I am a little older but for right now, it’s a little expensive. I definitely enjoyed the sample though!
4. Giorgio Armani – Fluid Sheer – I used this fluid sheer liquid under my foundation and it completely disappeared. I didn’t notice any shine throughout the day. I have other illuminating drops from Algenist that I like much better. I won’t be purchasing this.
5. Milk – Blur Liquid Matte Foundation – This sample was stupid. It wasn’t even enough to cover half my face. I hate when brands are too cheap to give you a full sample. I did like how this foundation applied and how it blended but I really don’t feel like I could determine to purchase it or not based on the tiny sample.
Next week I will be trying these samples!
- AmorePacific – The Double Cleansing Ritual
- Laneige – Water Sleeping Mask
- Chloe – Eau De Parfum
- Josie Maran – 100% Pure Argan Oil
- Dior Forever Undercover – The New Concealer
Let me know if you have tried any of the products above and what you thought of them, I would love to know! Stay tuned to see what I think of next week’s samples!