If you read my Sephora VIB Sale Wish List than you already know that I was very excited about this sale! I love makeup, and I love getting makeup on sale! I went a little crazy this round but I am so excited for all my new goodies!
I did buy a lot of stuff, I wanted to add in all of the components that are in some of these sets but then this post would be a novel.
- Urban Decay – NAKED Petite Heat
- HUDA Beauty – Smokey Obsessions
- HUDA Beauty – Lip Set
- Benefit – Lombard Street Set
- Benefit – Haight-Ashbury Set
- Benefit – Blush Bar Face Palette
- Too Faced – Sex on the Peach Set
- Too Faced – Peach Blur
- Hourglass – Ambient Lighting Bronzer
- Hourglass – Ambient Lighting Powder
- BECCA – Sunlit Bronzer in Bronzed Bondi
- BECCA – Luminous Blush in Snapdragon
- BECCA – Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
- Beauty Blender – Makeup Sponge
- Tarte – High Performance Natural
- Sunday Riley – The Influencer Foundation
- SEPHORA – 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation
- SEPHORA – #Lipstories Lipstick in Tan Lines
Unfortunately, I did have some difficulty getting the HUDA Beauty Smokey Obsessions. The black shade in the palette initially came broken, so they sent me a new palette and again the black shade came broken. So I have some credit on my Sephora account to use for a new one.
I think I am most excited about the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer, the Sunday Riley Influencer Foundation, and the Benefit Blush Bar!
- OLEHENRIKSEN – Balance It All Set
- DERMA Doctor – KP Duty
- Milk – BOSS Set
- GLAMGLOW Set
- Laneige – Pick Me Set
The Sephora sales are amazing times to pick up skincare items. Particularly because it is important to invest in good skincare and unfortunately that tends to be pretty expensive. I already have several skincare items that I am working on from my Sephora Skincare Haul in January but I am excited to also try this items as well!
As you know from one of my Sample Sunday posts, I love the OLEHENRIKSEN Balance it All set items however I think I am most excited for the DERMA doctor KP Duty scrub. I hope this helps get rid of my KP on my arms, I will keep you all updated!
What did you buy during the Sephora VIB sale? I would love to know! Also let me know which of these items you would like to see a review of! I am excited to start testing them out very soon.