I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! I just got back to Dallas after visiting my family in Arizona so its been a wonderful long weekend! However, because I was out of town, I didn’t get around to using 2 of the 5 samples this week.
Here are my thoughts on the samples that I was able to use last week:
1. Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion – I was so impressed with this eyeshadow primer. The first day that I used it, I just thought I was having a great makeup day and then I remember that I used this sample and I was instantly in love. I definitely would like to buy this primer during the next Sephora sale.
2. Dior – Miss Dior Eau De Parfume – This perfume is really nice. It is strong and florally. I was really impressed with how long I could smell it throughout the day. I think I would pick this up if it were discounted at Sephora (or even better TJ MAXX), but I’m not interested in this perfume for full price.
3. Bobbi Brown – Instant Full Cover Concealer – This sample was so weak, it barely covered my blemishes. I wish they gave you enough so I could actually form an opinion but I already know I won’t be interested in this concealer at the Bobbi Brown price range.
As for the VERB – Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner and the Supergoop! – Everyday Sunscreen, I will be trying them this week and giving an update in the next Sample Sunday post!
For next week, I will be trying the following samples:
- Hermes – Twilly d’Hermes Eau De Parfum
- Makeup Forever – Skin Equalizer in Smoothing
- Fresh – Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
- Urban Decay – All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer
- Kat Von D – Studded Kiss Crème Lipsticks
Stay tuned for an extra long post next week! Let me know your thoughts on any of the products that I have mentioned above, I would love to know!