This is my second update to my Rolling Project Pan of 2018! I have made so much progress, you all will not even believe. It has been about 2 months since my last update so it was time to share with all of you my progress anyway! Based on how the past two months have been, I know I will have no problem finishing up 18 items up this year.
Last update I had finished up 4 products and this update I have finished up 7 (meaning our running total is now 11 products used up)! Here are the products that are completely finished!
Here is what I used up last time:
- EOS Lip Balm
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick
- Britney Spears Curious
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes.
And here is what I used up this time:
- Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Crème
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Moisturizer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer
- Benefit Rolling Lash
- Cherimoya Max Makeup Face Primer
- Chap Stick Moisturizer
- Nivea Crème
So obviously this is really exciting however, it is a little early in the year still. I feel like I should have chosen a little bit of harder products at the beginning of the year but this is till pretty exciting.
Beyond just finishing all of those products, I also made some progress on the other items in this project. I think the most exciting this that happened the past two months was that I finally hit pan on the Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer! This took a solid 4 months of use to get pan – I am so pleased! Technically my goal at the beginning of the year was just to hit pan but I think I am just going to keep this product in my project to see how far we can get. I also have expanded the pan on the Cargo Cosmetics blush in The Big Easy!
I also hit “pan” / the bottom of the container of my Marc Jacobs Marvelous Mouse Foundation. Which I am also pretty excited about!
I am still just trucking along on the rest of the items in my project pan, I don’t have any exciting progress to show you really. Some of them are close to being done but aren’t really as exciting to show as powder products but you can see the lines in the picture below on some of them.
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes
- Covergirl Translucent Setting Powder
- Origins Out of Trouble Mask
- OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco
- Lorac CC Cream
- Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10
- Benefit They’re Real Lashes Mascara
- Eyelure Eyebrow Pencil
I will admit that I haven’t been using the Covergirl Translucent Setting Powder that much but I continue to use everything else on a regular basis. I predict by next update that I could be done with the Origins Out of Trouble Mask, the Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes, and the Benefit They’re Real Lashes Mascara. I might be able to finish up some of the other items but for sure the ones I listed above!
Because I used up 7 items the past 2 months, that means that I will be adding 7 more items to use up for the rest of the year. Here are the items that I will be using:
1. Living Proof – Straight Style Extending Spray – I am hoping that by adding this to my project pan that I will do my hair more often. I have a bad habit of spending all my ‘get-ready’ time on my makeup and don’t spend enough time on my hair. I usually straighten my hair if anything and I really like this product. I don’t expect to use it all up but I just want to get some more use out of it.
2. Avon – Haiku Eau De Parfum – This perfume is SO old. I have no idea when I got it that’s how old it is. It is just time to move it out, I am ready to get rid of it and enjoy some of my other perfumes that I like more.
3. The Estee Edit – Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm – After I finished up the Ole Henriksen Ultimate Eye Lift Crème I started using this one. I took a step back so I could finish up a Shiseido eye cream but I really would like to finish this one up as well. I really like it, it does make my eyes brighter!
4. Drunk Elephant – Lala Retro Whipped Cream – This is just a deluxe sample that I got out of The Little collection. It is small but a little goes a LONG way! Because it is so small though, I just want to use it up and move on to my many other moisturizers! It is about half way used up so far.
5. E.L.F – Mineral Infused Face Primer – I started using this primer after I used up the Cherimoya Max Makeup Face Primer. It is about half way used up (I think) but as I have so many other primers that I want to use so I just want to finish this one. I do really like it but I have other ones that I like better!
6. Peter Thomas Roth – Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask – I haven’t yet used this mask. I don’t really know how long it will take me but I want to use it up since it is so small!
7. Becca – Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Crème in Champagne Pop – If you read my ‘Brands That I Am Completely Loyal To‘ post than you would know that I have many highlighters from Becca in my collection. I just want to get more use out of this one since it is a crème highlighter, it will go bad faster than my other highlighters.
So that is my update on my 18 in 2018 project pan! I know this was a super long post but I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you think I should end this project after I finish up 18 products or if you think I should just keep going and see how many products I can use up before the end of the year. Also let me know if you are doing a project like this, I would love to check it out!