It’s Sunday so that means Samples! If you aren’t familiar with this series, I am trying 5 new samples each week and then sharing with all of you my decision purchase the full size or not! So far I have discovered a lot of products that I love and some that were not so good! Each week is completely different and that is what makes it so interesting! Let’s jump into though!
Here is what I thought of this past week’s samples:
1. Sol de Janeiro – Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – As I mentioned in my last Sample Sunday post, I already own a few full sizes of this body cream. I absolutely LOVE it and would highly recommend it to others.
2. BVLGARI – Omnia Coral Eau De Toilette – I was actually really impressed with this perfume! It smelt really nice and summery, it was nice to use this time of year. As you know though, I have plenty of perfumes that I am trying to use so I am not purchasing any new ones right now.
3. BareMinerals – Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion – This sample was just okay. I really liked the way it felt on my skin but I didn’t really notice a difference in my skin that much. I think this is one that you would have to use plenty of times before you see any difference.
4. Cover FX – Shimmer Veil – I absolutely loved this shimmer veil glitter eyeshadow. I rarely use a cream eyeshadow like this but I really liked the way it applied and looked on my eyes. I am really interested in purchasing this but I think I am going to hold off for now or wait until the next sale but it is on my wish list!
5. Bobbi Brown – Skin Foundation Stick – Bobbi Brown never gives you enough of a sample to actually get an understanding of how the product performs. I don’t really have much to say about this except the sample kind of like a concealer just to add some extra coverage to some pimples but that’s it.
As for next week, I will be trying the following samples:
- KORA Organics – Noni Glow Face Oil
- Prada – Carbon Luna Rossa Eau De Toilette
- Sephora Collection – 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation
- Hourglass – Veil Mineral Primer
- YvesSaintLaurent – Touche Eclat Iconic Illuminating Pen
That is it for me today! Have you tried any of the products that I mentioned above? Do you like / not like them? I would love to know your thoughts! I hope you have a great rest of your Sunday!