Happy Sunday and welcome back to another Sample Sunday post! I can’t believe it is June already but let’s just jump into it!
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. KORA Organics – Noni Glow Face Oil -I actually used this in a previous Sample Sunday post but I enjoyed it just as much this time around! It feels so luxurious and it smells amazing! I am definitely still interested in buying this face oil but I will probably hold off until the next Sephora VIB sale.
2. Prada – Carbon Luna Rossa Eau De Toilette – I was pretty surprised by the scent of this perfume. It is a very woodsy / earthy scented perfume. I expected anything from Prada to be more feminine. Although David loved this scent on me, I didn’t really care for it. I like more girly, floral scents so this one just really wasn’t for me.
3. Sephora Collection – 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation -I also tried this in a previous Sample Sunday post, in fact it was the very first Sample Sunday post after the introduction to this project! I purchased the full size in the last VIB sale and am still loving it! I think it is a quality foundation and a really affordable price. I would definitely recommend it.
4. Hourglass – Veil Mineral Primer – I have always heard amazing things about this primer and now I know why. It is amazing. The texture is completely different that I expected. I expected it to be like the Becca First Light Priming Filter Primer but it is more fluffy than that. It isn’t really liquidy, it just felt great on the skin and it worked like a dream! I am definitely adding this to my wish list.
5. YvesSaintLaurent – Touche Eclat Iconic Illuminating Pen – WOW, I was surprised by how much I liked this illuminating pen / concealer. It really does illuminate your skin in such a natural way and had amazing coverage. I really liked the way it looks on my skin
Next week I will be using (all perfumes):
- Replica – Maison Margiela Paris Eau de Toilette
- Versace – Pour Femma Dylan Blue Eau de Parfum
- Juicy Couture – Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum
- Marc Jacobs – Daisy Eau de Toilette
- Clean Reserve – Citron Fig
Let me know if you have tried any of the products above and what your thoughts are! I would love to know!