Happy Sunday! Welcome back to my blog! Last week I decided to select all perfume samples just to mix it up a bit plus I have a ton of perfume samples that I need to work through. I was trying to use one each week for the Sample Sunday series but I ended up having way more perfume samples than anything else. So I will probably doing a couple of weeks of all perfume samples once in a while.
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. Maison Margiela Paris – Replica Lipstick On Eau de Toilette – I know this is a floral scent and when I first sprayed it, it smelt nice but a few hours later I couldn’t smell it at all and I don’t even remember distinctly what it smelt like. It just wasn’t that special AND its so expensive! I am not interested in purchasing this.
2. Versace – Pour Femma Dylan Blue Eau de Parfum – I finally tried the female version of this scent! If you saw my Sample Sunday from a few weeks ago, I accidently picked out the cologne version of this. I ended up giving it to David. This is a very mature smelling perfume. It is a little too woodsy / spicy / earthy for me, so I won’t be purchasing. (P.S. David loved this smell).
3. Juicy Couture – Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum – This perfume was SO nice! It has this fruity and florally, totally my type of scent. I would definitely be interested in purchasing this in the future. Or even better, I have been seeing Juicy Couture a lot at Marshalls, so maybe I will find it there!
4. Marc Jacobs – Daisy Eau de Toilette – You already know how much I love this perfume. I have featured it in my Marc Jacobs Perfume Collection post and my April Beauty Favorites post. It just is such a lovely perfume, definitely one of my ALL-TIME favorites. Would re-purchase and recommend.
5. Clean Reserve – Citron Fig – This definitely had a very clean, citrus-y smell to it, which was just OK. I mean, I think if you like more citrus type perfumes than this would be great but it definitely isn’t my type of scent. It didn’t seem to last all day either so with all of that being said, I won’t be purchasing this perfume.
Next week I will be trying the following samples:
- Fresh – Soy Face Cleanser
- Too Faced – Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer
- Hourglass – Veil Mineral Primer
- Sachajuan – Scalp Shampoo
- Elizabeth and James – Nirvana Amethyst Perfume
So that is it for me today! Let me know if you have any of these products above, I would love to know!