I am back at it again with another Sample Sunday post! I cannot believe but I haven’t really even made a dent in my samples. I still have a whole box full so this series is still staying strong.
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. Fresh – Soy Face Cleanser – I know this is a cult favorite cleanser for a lot of people and I have to say, I understand why! It is so soothing, you can tell that it is great for sensitive skin but it also feels really cleansing. I really like this cleanser. I am interested in buying this cleanser but I already have a ton of cleansers to work through so it won’t be anytime soon.
2. Too Faced – Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer – This primer was.. Just okay? I only wore it once (because its just a sample) and it didn’t do anything amazing. I felt like my makeup wore off a little throughout the day which is totally normal but I have seen better primers. I think I would want to try this primer again before making any decisions because I know a lot of people love it.
3. Hourglass – Veil Mineral Primer – I tried this not too long ago but I had another sample so I thought I would go ahead and use it again. This is still a great primer, I love hour fluffy it is. I am definitely still interested in buying the full size!
4. Sachajuan – Scalp Shampoo – It was so hard to get a feel of this shampoo because there wasn’t enough in the sample to cover all of my hair. I don’t think I am going to purchase this for now, I would need to try another sample or two. I know my hair did feel soft and looked nice when it dried later on but not more than usual so it is hard to say if it was associated with this shampoo.
5. Elizabeth and James – Nirvana Amethyst Perfume – This perfume is really vanilla-y. Its not really my type of scent, I definitely would not purchase.
For next week, I will be trying the following samples:
- Sol de Janeiro – Bazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Algenist – Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream
- FARMACY – Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- Tarte – Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation
- Maison Margiela – Replica Sailing Day Perfume
And that is it for me today! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Let me know what your thoughts are on any of the products above! I would love to know!