I can’t believe we are on the 20th post of my Sample Sunday series! I am looking at how many samples I have used up already and the pile is huge! I have been saving them all up to do a sample empties so stay tuned for that!
As you know, last week I used up 5 samples and here are my thoughts:
1. Sol de Janeiro – Bazilian Bum Bum Cream – I have already used a couple of samples of the Bum Bum cream in this series so far and I continue to love it. I already own a few full size versions but I would definitely re-purchase, this is a really nice body lotion!
2. Algenist – Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream – I have also used a sample of this cream in my Sample Sunday series and LOVED it. I loved it again this time but this cream is SO expensive. I am not interested in buying the full size for the price but I really do enjoy this cream.
3. FARMACY – Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm – This balm was nice! It took off my makeup really easily, literally just melted it away. It felt really nice on the skin and didn’t irritate my eyes at all even when I was rubbing my mascara away. I am definitely interested in this cleansing balm but I currently have a few other items that are similar that I need to work through.
4. Tarte – Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation – This foundation is amazing! It wore blended beautifully, wore perfectly all day, had amazing coverage, just everything that I want in a foundation. I have added this foundation to my wish list and I plan to pick it up soon!
5. Maison Margiela Paris – Replica Sailing Day Perfume – This perfume smells really nice, it has a fresh, clean smell. I definitely liked the way it smelt when I first applied it in my day but it didn’t take long to wear off. I don’t think I could smell it even a few hours later. I don’t think I am ultimately interested in buying this one.
For next week, I will be using:
- Giorgio Armani – Fluid Sheet
- Supergoop! – Everyday Sunscreen
- Becca – First Light Priming Filter
- Tory Burch – 028 Perfume
- Stella McCartney – Stella Perfume
That is it for me this week! Stay tuned to next week to hear my thoughts on next week’s samples! And comment down below what your thoughts are on anything above. I would love to know!