Happy Sunday and happy first day of July! I am back at it again with another sample post. If you aren’t familiar with this series, I am testing out 5 samples each week and then each Sunday, sharing my thoughts on those samples with all of you! This is my 21st post in this series so I have tested quite a few samples so far and I am still going strong!
Here are my thoughts on last week’s samples:
1. Giorgio Armani – Fluid Sheet – I know I have already shared my thoughts on this one and unfortunately, they haven’t changed. I did like it a little better this time, I think this sample was slightly more fluid than the last one. It did add some luminosity under my foundation but nothing amazing.
2. Supergoop! – Everyday Sunscreen – I tried this sample in a previous post and really liked it. It was nice to use this time around too! Sunscreen is so important to use and I have really been trying to protect my skin, especially this summer when it is so hot. I actually bought this sunscreen since my the last time I mentioned it so would definitely recommend it!
3. Becca – First Light Priming Filter – Still LOVE this primer. I am definitely going to purchase this the next time I need a primer. It just does everything I need in a primer.
4. Tory Burch – 028 Perfume – This is a decent perfume. I feel like it is pretty basic, like something that you would smell in Abercrombie or Hollister. It smells nice but very young and definitely not something I am interested in.
5. Stella McCartney – Stella Perfume – This is another perfume that was just okay. It came out smelling a lot like alcohol but then it became florally and nice but nothing special. Definitely not compared to any perfume from Marc Jacobs. I won’t be picking this one up either.
For next week, I will be trying the following:
- La Roche Posay – Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
- FARMACY – Honey Savior All-in-one Skin Repair Salve
- Drunk Elephant – B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel
- Benefit – High Beam Highlighter
- Juliette Has A Gun – Sunny Side Up Perfume
So that is it for me today! Let me know down below what your thoughts are on any of the products that I mentioned above! I hope you have a great rest of your Sunday!