Happy Sunday! I am back at it again with another Sample Sunday, I can’t believe we are already on the 22nd post of this series! I have been through quite a number of samples so far this year.
This is what I thought of last week’s samples!
1. La Roche Posay – Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid – This is a very liquidy SPF. I like it because it blends into the skin very easily. I am very happy to use up this sample. I don’t know if I am going to end up purchasing this one but I don’t really have any complaints!
2. FARMACY – Honey Savior All-in-one Skin Repair Salve – I have tried this one in the past but it is still super nice! It is a thick but so moisturizing! It definitely will make you look really greasy and if you are a stomach sleeper than I wouldn’t recommend it but it is really moisturizing. I think if this every was on sale or in a set, I might buy it but I don’t know if I would go out of my way to buy it.
3. Drunk Elephant – B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel – This is a really nice hydration gel. I have already bought a couple of minis to go through but I probably wouldn’t purchase the full size. It just isn’t crazy moisturizing like the FARMACY Honey Savior but it isn’t bad.
4. Benefit – High Beam Highlighter – This is a decent highlighter, I liked the soft pink tone. It was more of a subtle highlight than a blinding one. It is super easy to blend and looks nice. This isn’t a highlighter than I would go out of my way to purchase though. I will probably just use up the rest of this sample and be done with it.
5. Juliette Has A Gun – Sunny Side Up Perfume – WOW! This perfume is amazing. I normally wouldn’t gravitate towards spicy scents but this one is so so good. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. I have added this to my wish list though, I am definitely interested in it.
Next week I will be trying the following samples:
- Nest Fine Fragrances – Citrine Perfume
- Hermes Paris – Eau Des Merveilles Bleue Perfume
- Alterna Haircare – Caviar Anti-Aging Shampoo and Conditioner
- bareMinerals – Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
- Cover FX – Glitter Drops in Mirage
So that is it for me today! If you are interested to hear my thoughts on the next set of samples then stay tuned! I post these types of posts every Sunday! Let me know what your thoughts are on this series or on any of the products that I mentioned above. I would love to know!