Happy Sunday and welcome to my blog! I cannot believe this is the 25th installment of the Sample Sunday Series! When I started this series, I had no idea how many freakin’ samples I had!
Here is what I thought of last weeks samples:
1. Giorgio Armani – Acqua di Giogia Eau De Parfum – This perfume is just okay. I just think that I have to be WOWed by a perfume to buy it. Especially at this price – I am not going to purcahse it.
2. Fresh – Soy Face Cleanser – This is a nice cleanser. I have used it in a past Sample Sunday post and still really enjoy it. I think it is a good cleanser but I don’t think it is every going to be something I splurge on. It feels really clean on the skin but nothing absolutely amazing and you already know I have A LOT of cleansers.
3. Becca – Backlight Priming Filter – This is a decent primer. It is no where as good as the Becca First Light Priming Filter Face Primer. It added some luminosity when I first applied it but it didn’t really show through my foundation. I don’t think I will purchasing this one.
4. Farmacy – Honey Savior Repair Salve – You ALREADY know that I like this night moisturizer. It is so thick and really does hydrate your skin. I think it is great but I have so many moisturizers to work through that I don’t think I am going to purchase this anytime soon.
5. Nars – Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation – I was surprised that I didn’t like this foundation as much as I would have thought. It was so radiant that I looked oily and I definitely don’t have oily skin.
For next week, I will be trying:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Wiz
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
- Make Up For Ever – Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- Benefit Cosmetics – The Porefessional Primer
- Kat Von D – Saint Perfume
Well that is it for me friends! I hope you enjoyed hearing what I thought about all of these samples. Let me know what you think of these products down below! I would love to know!