Welcome back to my blog and another Sample Sunday post! Last week I tried another 5 samples from my huge stash of samples and this week, I am ready to share my thought! I like to use these posts to track whether I would purchase the full size of an item or not and it helps actually work through my samples.
So here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. Tom Ford – Black Orchid Perfume – This perfume is just not for me. I am not sure if it is just the sample but it has such a strong alcohol scent that I can’t stand it. Tom Ford is so expensive too – I would never purchase this perfume.
2. Smashbox – Photo Finish Lid Primer – This lid primer is just okay. It is so hard to squeeze it out of the sample but the actual formula doesn’t even come close to the Urban Decay Lid Potion. I liked using the sample while I had it, but I am not interested in purchasing this one anytime soon.
3. Fresh – Soy Face Cleanser – I still like this cleanser. I have used it in a few past Sample Sunday posts but I think this is one of the last ones I have. It is a good cleanser, it definitely feels clean but it isn’t anything crazy special. I have too many cleansers to even think about buying a new one!
4. Kevyn Aucoin – The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting – I was actually pleasantly surprised with this one. It actually felt so nice on my skin, just like a moisturizer. It added a bit of shine but nothing too crazy. I don’t think it worked well under foundation but I did like trying it out a few times. I am not interested in buying it though.
5. bareMinerals – Original Powder Foundation – I am kind of shocked that you can have a powder sample like this. It didn’t really do a lot for me as far as “foundation”. I couldn’t get a lot of coverage from this sample so I ended up using a liquid foundation and brushing this over the liquid one. I am not really interested in buying this foundation.
Here are the samples I am using next week:
- Clean Reserve – Citron Fig Perfume
- Sephora Collection – 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation
- Sunday Riley – Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- Peter Thomas Roth – Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Clear Brow Gel
Well that is it for me today! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Sunday! Let me know down below what your thoughts are of any of the products above! I would love to know!