Welcome back to another Sample Sunday post! If you aren’t familiar with this series, I am essentially trying to use up ALL of my many many samples that I have received from Sephora and Ulta. I take 5 samples at a time and try them over the week and then each Sunday, I come back and share my thoughts with all of you!
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. Givenchy – Gloss Interdit Vinyl – Dang, I never thought I would have Givenchy on my blog. Not surprised that its just a sample (LOL). This gloss is decent! They are all super reflective and comfortable on the lips. I would never purchase the black one just because it is so dark. I actually wouldn’t purchase any of them just because of the price.
2. Coola – Mineral Sunscreen BB Cream – I was SO PLEASANTLY surprised which this BB cream. I expected it to be white like sunscreen but it was actually a tinted cream and it blended into my skin like a primer. It smoothed and blurred my pores and looked really natural. I have added this to my loves list for a future purchase!
3. IT Cosmetics – Confidence in a Cleanser Cleansing Serum – This cleanser is really not special at all. It was just a normal cleanser. I feel like it cleaned my skin but didn’t make me feel any type of way. I don’t plan to purchase this.
4. FARMACY – Honey Potion Hydration Mask – This mask is really interesting. It is VERY think and really soothing. You can definitely feel it working on your skin but not too much. I did enjoy using it but I didn’t really notice any difference in my skin. I don’t think I am going to purchase, I really don’t need any new masks right now.
5. Marc Jacobs – Shameless Foundation – I really wanted to like this foundation. And I did, at first. It was really thin and comfortable with light / medium coverage but I then started to sweat. This foundation does not work in the heat at all! I really did test this foundation for very long because it wore off so quickly. I am not planning to purchase this.
For next week, I will be using:
- Laura Mercier – Flawless Fusion Foundation
- Benefit Cosmetics – Benetint Lip and Cheek Tint
- KORA Organics – Noni Glow Face Oil
- Milk Makeup – Kush Mascara
- Bb. – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
Well, that is it for me today! Another 5 samples down and many more samples to go! Let me know down below what you think of any of these products – I would love to know!