I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday! If you aren’t familiar with this series on my blog, I am essentially trying to use up all of my many beauty samples. Each week, I pick 5 samples and then report back here on my thoughts and if I will purchase the full size. The samples are a mix of makeup, skincare, body care, and haircare items so it is a lot of fun! I have collected so many samples from Sephora and Ulta Beauty so this is also just a good way to use them!
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. Laura Mercier – Flawless Fusion Foundation – I honestly didn’t think much of this foundation. It seemed to blend easily and it had decent coverage. It was very thin and didn’t last long throughout the day. I don’t think I am interested in purchasing the full size. I also just have plenty of foundation already.
2. Benefit Cosmetics – Benetint Lip and Cheek Tint – This is definitely an interesting product. I didn’t like it on my lips, it just was too liquidy but it definitely did and a tint. I was so nervous to apply it to my cheeks but it actually did add a nice flush. I just prefer powder blushes so I wouldn’t buy this.
3. KORA Organics – Noni Glow Face Oil – I LOVE this face oil. It really feels so beautiful on the skin. I have used a sample like this in a couple of other Sample Sunday posts and I just continue to love this oil. I need to buy it the new VIB sale.
4. Milk Makeup – Kush Mascara – I am also super impressed with this mascara. I am thinking of doing a full review. It definitely lengthens my lashes and doesn’t cause them to clump. I really have been enjoying this mascara. I would purchase the full size but I have plenty of mascara to use up for right now.
5. Bb. – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo and Conditioner – Guys, shampoo samples never work for me. They just don’t give you enough product to give you a good sense if you like the product. I definitely love the smell of this set but I am not interested enough to actually purchase either the shampoo or the conditioner.
Here is what I plan to use this week!
- BVLGARI – Eau Parfumee Au the Vert
- Beauty Blender – Blender Cleanser
- Smashbox – Studio Skin Shaping Foundation
- Julep – Hydrating Cleansing Oil
- Briogeo – Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
Well, that is it for my today! Let me know what you are up to this Sunday. I am in Arizona with my family which is INCREDIBLE! Also let me know what you think of any of these products that I mentioned above! I would love to know.