Welcome back to my blog! Today, I have another Sample Sunday post – as you could tell from the title. I know this seems like a never ending series and it kind of is, I have a lot of samples that I am still working through so I hope that you still like hearing my updates each week. These are all samples that I collected from Sephora and Ulta and they built up quite a bit!
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. BVLGARI – Eau Parfumee Au the Vert – This perfume is just not for me. I am not sure how to describe it, its slightly citrus-y but it also just smells too mature. It reminds me of an older woman but not in a classic sort of way. I like plenty of mature fragrances but this one just isn’t good.
2. Beauty Blender – Blender Cleanser – This cleanser is fantastic! It literally took months of old foundation out of my beauty blender. I was shocked by how fast it was working and how much I actually squeezed out. I know that’s gross and a little embarrassing but its reality for me. This cleanser did a fantastic job. I am going to try to find a cheaper alternative but if I can’t find one then I will definitely be purchasing this.
3. Smashbox – Studio Skin Shaping Foundation – I don’t know if it was just the sample but this foundation was pretty difficult to blend. The color wasn’t a great match for me and it just felt kind of dry when applying. I didn’t really enjoy using this. I feel like the full size would be much better but the sample didn’t do it any favors.
4. Julep – Hydrating Cleansing Oil – This cleansing oil was just OK. It was pretty thin and definitely removed my makeup but I didn’t feel any difference on my skin. Like sometimes, cleansing oils are really enjoyable because they make your skin feel super soft but this one didn’t have anything special. I would like to try another sample because I completely rule it out though.
5. Briogeo – Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask – I have tried this conditioning mask in many other Sample Sundays and I actually already own the full size (a couple of them). I really like using this mask once in a while. It adds a little extra shine but once I run out, I don’t think I will re-purchase. It’s too expensive for what it is.
For next week, I will be trying the following beauty samples:
- Sephora Collection – 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation
- Smashbox – Photo Finish Lid Primer
- It Cosmetics – Hydrating Cleansing Serum
- YvesSaintLaurent – Touche Eclat Iconic Illuminating Pen
- Miss Dior – Absolutely Blooming Perfume
Well that is it for me today! I hope you all have a wonder rest of your Sunday. Let me know down below if you still like this series or if you would prefer something different on Sundays. Also let me know what you think of any of these products, I would love to know!