Happy Sunday! I can’t believe we are at the end of September already. Fall is one of my favorite times of year so I am really enjoying the weather and all of the warm drinks and cute clothes already!
Anyway, I tried another 5 samples last week and here are my thoughts!
1. Sephora Collection – 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation – I still love this foundation! I used up a sample of this in a Sample Sunday a few months ago and ended up buying the full size already! I haven’t cracked into it because I have way too many foundations open right now but I LOVE it!
2. Smashbox – Photo Finish Lid Primer – I wish I could use up this entire sample. I opened it and used it a few times but it just gets so chunky and hard to squeeze out. I feel like it’s a decent eyelid primer but I fear if I buy the full size that it will get dry and chunky in no time. Plus I already have a full Urban Decay Potion primer that I would want to use up first.
3. It Cosmetics – Hydrating Cleansing Serum – This cleanser is just okay! It honestly just seemed like a normal cleanser. I did feel like my skin was pretty clean after using it but I’m not going to go out of my way to purchase this cleanser. I have way too many as it is!
4. YvesSaintLaurent – Touche Eclat Iconic Illuminating Pen – This is another sample that I have used before although this time I wasn’t as impressed as I was the first time. Don’t get me wrong, this is still a nice concealer / illuminator. It applies really well and lasts a long time but its just not anything incredible like I remember it being. Plus, so expensive. I am going to hold off on this for now.
5. Miss Dior – Absolutely Blooming Perfume – This perfume smells SO good. David was completely obsessed and kept telling me I needed to buy this one. I am definitely debating it since he loved it so much, and I really did like it too! But it is pretty expensive. For right now, I have added it to my wish list on Sephora and if I feel like picking it up, I probably will during the VIB sale in November.
For next week, I will be using:
- Becca – Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation
- Tarte – Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation
- Urban Decay – Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer
- Urban Decay – Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation
- Perricone MD – No Makeup Foundation
I had a lot of foundation / concealer samples piling up so I thought I should do a whole week dedicated to them!
Well that is it for me today! I hope you all have a great rest of your Sunday! Let me know down below what you think of any of the products I mentioned above! I would love to know!