Happy Sunday! I can’t believe the weekend is over already, it just makes me so sad. But the good news is that it’s time for another update for my Sample Sunday series! If you aren’t familiar, every week I am selecting 5 different samples that I received from Sephora or Ulta, testing them, and then reporting how I feel about them at the end of each week!
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. Becca – Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation – Guys, to be honest, this sample was too small to really tell anything about it. It seemed just like a normal foundation but because I didn’t even have enough to cover my face and wear for a full day I really don’t know if I liked this foundation or not. For right now, I am not planning to purchase it.
2. Tarte – Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation – I have tested this foundation in a previous Sample Sunday and I still love it! It has a nice consistency and is very easy to blend out. I think it looks really nice on my skin and has pretty good coverage. I am definitely interested in purchasing this in the future. I have too many foundations at the moment though.
3. Urban Decay – Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer – This concealer is okay. I felt like it had good coverage under the eyes. It was kind of difficult to blend, it kind of dried fast but it still was okay and looked nice under my eyes. The main complaint is how long it lasted. It kind of wore off in the middle of the day. I don’t plan to purchase this concealer.
4. Urban Decay – Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation – This foundation is pretty good! It has good coverage and I like the way it blended out and looked on my skin. It didn’t absolutely wow me though so I am not really interested in buying the full size.
5. Perricone MD – No Makeup Foundation – This foundation actually made me LAUGH! Like how can this even be considered a foundation? It has absolutely ZERO coverage. I was rubbing it on my skin and it literally disappeared. I know this is supposed to be a no makeup foundation but to me, there should still be some coverage and just look like there is no makeup. Not like there is actually NO MAKEUP! Sorry – this one is a fail. I have no interest whatsoever.
Here are the samples that I will use next week!
- Sephora Collection – 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation
- Fenty Beauty – Instant Retouch Primer and Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
- Too Faced – Primed and Peachy Soft-Focused Finish Primer
- Ole Henriksen – Balance Cleanser, Scrub, and Hydrator
- Acque Di Parma – Blu Mediterraneo Perfume
Well that is it for me today! I hope you enjoyed this Sample Sunday series. I hope it encouraged you a little bit to use up your own samples! Let me know down below what you think of any of the products that I mentioned above. I would love to know!