Happy Sunday! I can’t believe this weekend is almost over – it makes me so depressed! David and I are just hanging out this weekend, watching a lot of Ozark. But of course, it wouldn’t be the end of the weekend without another Sample Sunday post.
If you aren’t familiar with this series, I try 5 new samples every week and then each Sunday, I come back and tell you all what my thoughts were!
Here are my thoughts on last week’s samples!
1. Sephora Collection – 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation – I still really like this foundation! I used it for the first time in a Sample Sunday a while ago and I liked it so much that I bought the full size already! I definitely recommend this foundation.
2. Fenty Beauty – Instant Retouch Primer and Soft Matte Longwear Foundation – I also actually really liked this primer and foundation! The primer felt really nice and hydrating on the skin and foundation looked really beautiful on my skin. I liked the affect that it had with the primer. I would definitely like to try another sample before I commit to the full size though. I have a lot of foundation right now that I need to get through.
3. Too Faced – Primed and Peachy Soft-Focused Finish Primer – This is a nice primer too! It smells really nice and feels like it is fillying my pores or at least blurring them. The only thing is that it doesn’t blend that well so you need quite a bit to cover your entire face. I also have a larger size of this sample so I don’t plan to buy it anytime soon.
4. Ole Henriksen – Balance Cleanser, Scrub, and Hydrator – I have also tried this sample in the past and again, I really liked it! All three items that were included felt really nice on my skin and left it feeling clean and hydrated. I particularly really like the Hydrator because of how cooling and deep it gets. I have these items in a larger set also so I am not looking to buy them again right now. I definitely would in the future though!
5. Acque Di Parma – Blu Mediterraneo Perfume – So I hate to end on a bad note, but this perfume was just okay. It smelt kind of nostalgic for some reason but also pretty mature. I don’t recognize it but it does seem really familiar. But it just isn’t my type of scent.
These are the samples that I am going to use next week:
- Kiehl’s – Ultra Facial Cream
- Fresh – Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm
- Make Up For Ever – Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- Viktor & Rolf – Flowerbomb perfume
- NARS – Pore & Shine Control Primer
Well that is it for me today! I hope you stay tuned to next week to hear what I think about the samples for this week! Let me know down below what you think of any of the items that we talked about above. I would love to know!