Welcome back to my blog and welcome back to another Sample Sunday update! I can not believe how many samples I have worked through this year already! If you aren’t familiar, I am testing out 5 new samples each week and then coming back here, every Sunday, to share my thoughts with all of you!
I am thinking of doing a ‘sample made me buy it’ post soon since I have used so many samples and fell in love with so many products this year because of them! Let me know if you would be interested in that!
Anyway, here is what I thought of last week’s samples!
1. Kiehl’s – Ultra Facial Cream – This moisturizer was pretty good! I got 3-4 uses out of this little samples but I just thought the moisturizer was average. I definitely like the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream better so I wouldn’t buy the full size of the Kiehl’s one. But it wasn’t a bad moisturizer – just not the best. I hope that makes sense.
2. Fresh – Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm – Wow – I have really been loving this lip balm. It feels so nice on the lips and really smooths them out. I am so tempted to buy this because I really have been loving it but it is pretty expensive. I have added it to my loves list on Sephora for now. We will see!
3. Make Up For Ever – Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation – This foundation was pretty nice. It had decent coverage and blended out on the skin really nice. I wasn’t blown away by it. I am definitely not looking to buy a new foundation right now though.
4. Viktor & Rolf – Flowerbomb Perfume – Simply put, I liked this perfume. It had a beautiful scent, obviously very floral which is usually right up my ally. I liked using this sample but I am not interested in buying the full size of this perfume.
5. NARS – Pore & Shine Control Primer – I am not sure how I feel about this primer yet. I feel like it has some pros and cons. It is a really hydrating formula but it doesn’t seem to fill in my pores very well. I didn’t particularly notice that my makeup lasted a long time either. I am still up in the air on this one.
Here are the samples that I will be using next week!
- Dior – Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
- Cover FX – Power Play Foundation
- BVLGARI – Omnia Crystalline Eau De Toilette
- Dry Bar – On the Rocks Shampoo and Conditioner
- Tarte Cosmetics – Tarteist Lip Paint in Birthday Suit
Well that is it for me today! I hope you all have a great rest of your Sunday. Let me know down below what you think of any of the products that I mentioned above! I would love to know!