Happy Sunday and welcome back to another Sample Sunday post! I again tried 5 new samples this past week and I am here to share my thoughts. I can’t believe I still have so many samples in my bin, its crazy! This series is not ending anytime soon!
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. Dior – Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation – I was slightly disappointed with this foundation. I have heard so many good things about Dior foundations but this just didn’t provide enough coverage for me. I have mentioned this in the past but I have a lot of red acne scars on my cheeks and this foundation didn’t even come close to covering them. I am definitely not interested in buying this foundation especially for the Dior price.
2. Cover FX – Power Play Foundation – Honestly, this wasn’t enough of a sample to really get a good feel if I liked it or not. I used the lightest shade as a concealer. It worked pretty well but I am not interested in buying it right now.
3. BVLGARI – Omnia Crystalline Eau De Toilette – I usually LOVE BVLGARI perfumes but this one was just okay. It smelt pretty good but just not really my type of scent. I am not going to buy it.
4. Dry Bar – On the Rocks Shampoo and Conditioner – I feel like everytime I use a shampoo and conditioner sample, I like them just fine but they don’t really seem all that different from my normal shampoo and conditioner. The On the Rocks shampoo was unique because it was charcoal which I have never tried in my shampoo before. I do think it did a good job cleaning my hair and the conditioner was pretty good. But neither blew me away, I don’t think I need to mix up my shampoo and conditioner anyway.
5. Tarte Cosmetics – Tarteist Lip Paint in Birthday Suit – This lip paint was actually better then when I initially tried it. I really liked the color even though it isn’t very much of a fall color. I didn’t like how it really looked in my lips. It kind of sunk in the lines of my lips but it definitely was really comfortable and long wearing!
Next week, I will try the following samples!
- Giorgio Armani – Fluid Sheet Illuminator
- Make Up For Ever – Ultra HD Perfector Blurring Skin Tint
- Clinique – Blackhead Solutions
- Tarte Cosmetics – Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
- Pinrose – Secret Genius Perfume
Well, that is it for me today! I hope you all have a great rest of your Sunday! Subscribe if you want to see what I think of the samples for this upcoming week! Also let me know what you think of the products that I mentioned above! I would love to know!