Welcome back to another Sample Sunday post! Are you still snacking on Thanksgiving food like I am? I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving surround by friends and family. David and I went over to his aunts house for Thanksgiving which was really nice. It would have been better if my family could have been there too but ultimately, it was still a nice day.
ANYWAY, today we are talking the 5 samples that I tried this past week!
1. YvesSaintLaurent – Mon Paris Eau De Parfum – This perfume is really nice! It is a really classic floral scent which is really womanly and beautiful. I do really like the scent but I don’t think I love it enough to purchase. I have a lot of perfumes that I need to use up anyway!
2. Philsophy – Amazing Grace perfume – I actually like this perfume a little better than the Mon Paris perfume above. It is also quite floral and sweet. It has a really nice scent! But just like I mentioned above, I have plenty of perfumes so I am not looking to buy a new one.
3. Clinique – Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel – This is a really nice moisturizer! I have been using it everyday and I do feel like my skin is really hydrated. It is a really light formula so it blends in the skin easily. I would be interested in buying this in the future, but I have so many moisturizers that I need to work through before then!
4. It Cosmetics – Confidence in an Eye Cream – I only had the chance to use this eyecream once so I don’t have a full opinion but it seems nice so far! It was super creamy and hydrating on my eyes. So far, I like it! I am not planning on buying a new eye cream right now though.
5. Lancome – Ultra Wear Foundation Stick + SPF – This was hardly enough of a sample to form an opinion. I will say that the color was kind of weird on my skin tone. It pulled kind of grey but it did add a bit of coverage on my red marks. I, of course, had to use another foundation over the top of it so I’m not really crazy about this sample.
Next week I will be trying the following samples:
- KORA Organics – Noni Glow Face Oil
- Hello Fab – Coconut Water Cream
- Saturday Skin – Refining Peel Gel
- Too Faced – Born This Way Foundation
- Vera Wang – Embrace Perfume
Well that is it for me today! I hope that you stay tuned to next week to hear my thoughts on next week’s samples!
Let me know down below what you think of any of the samples that I mentioned above!I would love to know!