Welcome back to another Sample Sunday post! Sorry for the super late post but this weekend has been pretty busy. Fun but busy. I can’t believe it is December already – this year has FLOWN by! If you aren’t familiar with this series, I am choosing 5 samples out of my insanely large sample bin and then coming back each week and telling you my thoughts (and ultimately if I would buy the full size)!
So without further ado, here are my thoughts on last week’s samples:
1. KORA Organics – Noni Glow Face Oil – I have already tried this sample in past Sample Sunday posts and I continue to really enjoy it. It smells so fresh and feels so hydrating and smooth on the skin. It is one of my favorite face oils. I definitely want to purchase the full size on day.
2. Hello Fab – Coconut Water Cream – This moisturizer wasn’t anything special in my opinion. Don’t get me wrong, it did feel really nice on the skin. Definitely hydrating and nice but I have so many moisturizers that I don’t need a new one. And when I do go to buy a new one, this one isn’t going to be top of the list.
3. Saturday Skin – Refining Peel Gel – I tried this once over the past week, I think I still have one more use in the sachet. I did like this. It seemed like it was slightly exfoliating my skin to clear out any dead cells. I liked how it felt and my skin felt smooth after I used it but I haven’t made up my mind on actually purchasing the full size. I think I need to try a few more samples.
4. Too Faced – Born This Way Foundation – This is how you do a foundation sample!! I literally got 3-4 uses out of this little sample and I really appreciate that because I got a good feel of how I like the sample. I actually just recently bought this foundation but hadn’t opened it up yet. But I do already really like it! It was medium-full coverage and blended really easily. I am excited to keep using it!
5. Vera Wang – Embrace Perfume – This perfume is nice, very sweet and girly. It wasn’t my favorite scent but I did enjoy using it for this week. I don’t plan to purchase a new full size perfume for awhile though!
Here are the samples that I plan to use next week:
- Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
- Milk Makeup – Sunshine Skin Tint
- Belif – Moisturizing Eye Bomb
- Kiehl’s – Glow Formula Skin Hydrator
- Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow Fiber Gel
Well, that is it for me today! Thanks for checking out another Sample Sunday post. Let me know down below what you think of any of the products that I mentioned above! I would love to know!