Welcome back to another Sample Sunday post! I am writing this post late again because it was another busy weekend. David’s brother got married yesterday so we have been spending a lot of time with family that is in town. Its been a lovely weekend but I did get behind a little bit on my blog!
Anyway, if you are new to this series – I am randomly selecting 5 samples to use each week and then reporting back on Sunday my thoughts! This series has been going on for a REALLY long time now. I have used up a lot of samples but it doesn’t seem like I have any less. Surprisingly, my sample bin is still pretty full!
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer – This is a great eyeshadow primer! I had to take a step away from my Kat Von D eyeshadow primer to use this little sample but I don’t regret it. It worked really well, my eye makeup lasted all day so this was definitely a great primer. I think I will buy this eyeshadow primer eventually but I already have a few others that I need to work through!
2. Milk Makeup – Sunshine Skin Tint – I have mixed feelings about this skin tint. I do think it added a nice filter / tint on my skin. I knew this wasn’t going to have full or even medium coverage but it really did add any coverage at all. If you have naturally beautiful skin and just need something to kind of even it out. This would be perfect for you! I am just not that person.
3. Belif – Moisturizing Eye Bomb – This is a really nice eye cream! I like the size of the sample because I honestly used it all week. It was really moisturizing and smooth and it didn’t both my eyes at all. I am not planning to purchase a new eye cream any time soon though.
4. Kiehl’s – Glow Formula Skin Hydrator – This skin illuminator was also really nice. It was really hydrating and definitely added a bit of glow under my foundation. I have so many illuminators though and I don’t think this Kiehl’s one is any better than the L’Oreal Glow Lotion. So I don’t plan to buy this.
5. Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow Fiber Gel – I was really excited to try this because everyone loves Benefit brow products. I think this product would be great for people who have blonde brows or brows with blonde patches. That isn’t really my product so I was using this more as just a regular brow gel. It was OK but not really something I need in my collection. I prefer the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.
And here are the samples that I will use up next week!
- Maison Margiela Paris – Replica Beach Walk Perfume
- Dior – Dream Skin Advanced Perfect Skin Creator
- Alterna Hair Care – Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
- Kat Von D – Lock-It Foundation and Primer
- Clinique – 3 Step Skin Care System
Well that is it for me today! I hope you all had a great weekend – I wish it didn’t have to come to an end. Let me know down below what you think about this Sample Sunday series? Should I continue it in the new year? I would love to know your thoughts!