Happy Sunday – I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far! I am back today to update you on the samples that I tried over the past week. If you aren’t familiar with this series on my blog, I am trying FIVE new samples each week and then each Sunday reporting back my thoughts! I have gone through a LOT of samples this year but I still have plenty to use up.
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples:
1. Maison Margela – Replica Beach Walk Perfume – This perfume is AMAZING!! It literally smells so good. I really enjoyed using this sample but I am not looking for a new perfume at this time. I really do recommend it if you like girly floral sweet scents.
2. Dior – Dream Skin Advanced Perfect Skin Creator – I don’t really understand what this is. There wasn’t a lot of direction on this little sample on how to use this or even when to use it. I ended up using it as a moisturizer in the morning and it felt pretty nice on the skin. It was pretty thick but it melted into my skin nicely. I am not interested in the full size though.
3. Alterna Hair Care – Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner – I enjoy using this shampoo and conditioner samples even though neither are very big. The shampoo sample was nice, it definitely cleaned my hair and felt moisturizing. The conditioner sample also felt nice but the sample wasn’t big enough to cover all of my hair. I am not interested in buying the full sizes though.
4. Kat Von D – Lock-It Foundation and Primer – I actually really liked this primer and foundation! The primer felt really hydrating and it made the foundation last all day. The foundation was a really good match for me and it blended on my skin really naturally. It was a somewhat thick formula but still came across pretty natural on my skin. I really liked it! I am adding it to my loves list on Sephora so maybe I will purchase it in the future.
5. Clinique – 3 Step Skin Care System – I also really enjoyed this 3 step skin care system from Clinique. It came with a normal skin cleanser, a exfoliator, and a moisturizer. After using all three, my skin felt really soft and hydrated. Although I really enjoyed this, I don’t need any more of these products. It might be something I think about in the future though!
For next week, I will be using:
- Viktor & Rolf – Flowerbomb
- Laura Mercier – Translucent Setting Powder
- Beauty Blender – The Original Beauty Blender
- DevaCurl – Melt Into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask
- Tarte Cosmetics – Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation
Well that is it for me today! I am excited to try a couple of the samples that I chose for next week. Stay tuned if you want to hear my thoughts!
Let me know down below what you think of any of these products that I talked about today! I would love to know your thoughts!