Welcome back to another Sample Sunday post! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families! I was in AZ all week so I got a little behind on my posts. This Sample Sunday post was supposed to go up last week but I was a little busy with my family so that’s okay! Family comes first.
If you aren’t familiar with this series, I am using 5 different beauty samples each week and then reporting back what I think about those items each week here on my blog!
1. Viktor & Rolf – Flowerbomb – This perfume is nice. It is really mature and floral (of course). I think it is a little strong for me as an everyday perfume but I do still really like the scent.
2. Laura Mercier – Translucent Setting Powder – So this is actually the new glimmer setting powder from Laura Mercier. I really liked it! It made my skin look really glowy but not in an obnoxious way.
3. Beauty Blender – The Original Beauty Blender – I LOVE the original Beauty Blender but this sample does not do it justice. This little sponge was so hard to use. I give Beauty Blender credit for the innovative packaging with the water pack. I wouldn’t buy the Beauty Blender because of this sample though.
4. DevaCurl – Melt Into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask – I used this sample not too long ago and I really enjoyed using it again. It covered all my hair and smelt really nice. It was smoothing and made my hair feel healthy. I really enjoyed it but still not interested in buying the full size.
5. Tarte Cosmetics – Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation – This is another sample that I have used a few times in the past. I really enjoy it! It is a very light, watery foundation so it is very easy to blend. It has pretty good coverage. I really do like this foundation, I am interested in buying the full size eventually but I have too many foundations at the moment.
Here are the samples that I am using up next week:
- Fresh – Soy Face Cleanser
- Too Faced – Primed & Peachy Matte Perfecting Primer
- Clinique – Clarifying Lotion Exfoliator
- Tarte Cosmetics – Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation
- Tom Ford – Neroli Portofino Perfume
Well, that is it for me today! I hope you all have a wonderful New Year’s Day this week. Let me know down below what you think of any of the products that I mentioned today. I would LOVE to know!