Happy Sunday! I hope you all are having a great day so far. I am back today with another Sample Sunday post. This series is almost a year old and therefore it is almost over. If you missed it last week, I mentioned that I am going to be ending this series once we hit 52 weeks. If you aren’t familiar with this series, I have been using 5 new samples each week and then reporting back my thoughts on them every Sunday! I have definitely used up a LOT of samples this past year!
Here is what I thought about last week’s samples:
1. Josie Maran – 100% Argan Oil Organic Moisturizing Oil – This sample is still going strong. I have been using it every morning this past week. It is a really moisturizing oil and it sinks right into the skin! I actually really enjoyed this. I think you can get cheaper 100% argan oil from Trader Joe’s though so I don’t think I am going to buy this Josie Maran one. Even though I have been enjoying it!
2. Jo Malone – Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne – This perfume is just okay. It does smell really nice but it doesn’t exactly blow my socks off. It smells mature and womanly but not my type of signature scent. Although I am interested in trying out Jo Malone perfumes because I have heard amazing things.
3. Milk Makeup – Sleep In a Stick De-Puff & Hydrate Under Eyes – This sample…. Sucked. It was really hard to run on my skin because it was so hard and then when I did rub it, it was kind of sticky. I think I got a mini stick in the Milk Makeup Meet the Fam set that I picked up during black Friday so I will try it out again but this sample wasn’t great.
4. Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion – This is another sample that I have been using all week! I LOVE this eyeshadow primer. It is the absolute best! It seriously makes a difference in how long your eyeshadow lasts and wears throughout the day. I already have a full size!
5. Sephora – 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation – I have used this sample several times through this series and again, I already have a full size! I think this is an amazing foundation and it is really affordable compared to others at Sephora. It has great coverage and is easy to blend. I definitely recommend!
Here are the samples that I will be using next week:
- NARS – Velvet Lip Glide in Bound
- Chloe – Nomade Eau De Parfum
- GlamGlow – Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer
- Lancome – Drama Liqui-Pencil Eyeliner
- Cover FX – Power Play Foundation
Well that is it for me today! I am excited to try the samples for next week, there are some good ones in there! Let me know what you think of any of the items that I mentioned above. I would LOVE to know!