Welcome back to another Sample Sunday post! I can’t believe we are in week #49 of this series! If you aren’t familiar, I am trying 5 new samples each week and then reporting back my thoughts on them each Sunday. I have discovered LOTS of new products and brand through this series. I am thinking of doing a “sample made me buy it” post soon!
But without further ado, here is what I thought of last week’s samples!
1. NARS – Velvet Lip Glide in Bound – This lipstick is BEAUTIFUL!! This was the first time using a liquid lipstick from NARS and I am in love. This color is so pretty and right up my ally. It is a pinky nude. It wore really well on my lips and lasted a long time. I was super impressed and will definitely look into purchasing more.
2. Chloe – Nomade Eau De Parfum – This perfume is just okay. It has a strong scent and is very mature. This just didn’t wow me so I don’t plan to purchase the full size.
3. GlamGlow – Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer – I LOVE this moisturizer! It is actually so moisturizing and smoothing on the skin. It smells really nice and a little goes a long way. This sample is actually going strong even after using it all week. I would buy this moisturizer but I already have plenty, including another Glam Glow one that I need to work through.
4. Lancome – Drama Liqui-Pencil Eyeliner – This eyeliner is actually purple! I didn’t realize that when I initially put it into this post. I rarely wear eyeliner, especially bright colors like this one but it was actually really pretty. The liner was really creamy and pigmented, I thought it was really pretty! I am not buying a full size though because it will probably take me forever to go through this mini one.
5. Cover FX – Power Play Foundation – This again wasn’t much of a sample. I really wasn’t able to form a full impression of this foundation since it only covered like a 10th of my face. I would like to try a deluxe size before I purchase anything but I have heard amazing things about this foundation!
Here are the samples that I will be using next week!
- NARS – Laguna Bronzer
- Peter Thomas Roth – FIRM Peeling Gel Exfoliant
- Belif – Moisturizing Eye Bomb
- Vera Wang – Embrace Perfume
- Tarte Cosmetics – Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation
Well, that is it for me today! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. David and I are up in Oklahoma this weekend celebrating a friend’s birthday so I am writing this post a little bit early. These upcoming weeks will be really busy so I hope to still get a couple of posts up a week but bare with me!
Let me know what you think of any of the products that I mentioned above! I would love to know!