I just posted my wrapped up my April-June project pan and now it is time to introduce my July-September project pan products! If you have been following along with my project, then you would know that I am joining in the #TEAMPROJECTPAN which is a group project. You essentially pick as many items that you want to work on for 3 months and then you can switch out products at the end of the 3 months.
This round, I chose several makeup items as well as several face masks that are one time use! I hope I can get a few more empties this time around. Let’s jump into the items that I chose!
MILK Makeup Blur Stick
I chose the MILK Makeup blur stick because it is one of my oldest primers. I rarely use it anymore but I have heard that it can dry up over time so I definitely want to get my use out of it. Afterall, it’s a very expensive primer. I don’t think I will be able to use it up in 3 months but I would really like to make some progress. I actually do like this primer but for come reason I don’t reach for it very often. We will see how it goes!
Stila Stay All Day Foundation
This is a foundation that I actually bought at TJ MAXX – it is the Stila Stay All Day Foundation. I think this foundation is great and it is a good match for me in the summer. I just know that it must be getting quite old and the packaging is so thick that it would be nice to just use it up for good.
There is a small window on the size of the container that shows how much you have used / how much you have left and it looks like I am already half way through! I might have a little bit more than half left.
I don’t think I will be able to use it all the way up in 3 months but I think I can get really close! My goal is to use up this foundation this year.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
Another item I need to get my money’s worth is this Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder! This is just a mini but it was still expensive. I now have one of Hourglass’s trios which contains this powder so I definitely don’t need both! I think I could definitely hit pan on this setting powder in 3 months, it will be easy to use it everyday.
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
I have THREE of these mini Benefit Hoola Bronzers – I definitely do not need three. I have got to actively work on one of these bronzers and move it out of my collection. My goal is just to hit pan for the next three months which I think is totally doable with consistent use! I have hit pan on two bronzers in the past couple of years and they both look about 4 months of use.
Morphe Continuous Setting Mist
I LOVE the Morphe Continuous Setting Mist – it is one of my favorite setting sprays of all time. I actually have like 4 bottles of it right now so I have to use a few of them up. I have already used up one in the past and it took like 5 months to fully use up. I don’t think I will finish this entire bottle in 3 months – it is only lightly used at this point but I need to start working through these items that I have duplicates of.
Stila Glitter & Glow in Kitten Karma
I also have THREE of the Stila Glitter & Glow in Kitten Karma. I think this is their most popular color because I’ve gotten it in like 3 kits. I feel like I forget to use these glitter & glows as much as I would like but I definitely don’t need 3 of the same color. I really like this color though – it looks great with pink eyeshadows just on the inner corner. I am excited to get some more use out of it!
The next items that I selected are all 1 time use that I have multiple of!
- Hi-PRO-Pac Moroccan Mend Argan Oil Hair Masque – I actually might be able to squeeze two uses out of this hair masque. I have had it for a few months and haven’t tried it yet – I figure its about time. I hope that it makes my hair super shiny and healthy.
- Shea Butter Pucker Up Lip Mask – This is another mask that I’ve had for awhile – I don’t even remember the brand. This is something that I just need to use and move out of my sheet mask box. I still have like 4-5 after this one.
- Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask – I haven’t actually tried this mask yet! This was another set that I bought because I heard so many great things about it. Its not doing anything for my skin in a drawer though. I am excited to try it.
- Esfolio Hand & Nail Vital Mask – This “mask” from Esfolio is actually for your hands and nails. I haven’t ever used a mask like this but I hope it makes my hands softer and my nails stronger. Most importantly, I just need to use them!
- Esfolio Green Tea Essence Sheet Mask – I LOVE the Esfolio sheet masks. This green tea one was one of the very first ones that I tried and even reviewed on my blog. I don’t mind using this mask up at all!
- Esfolio Egg Essence Sheet Mask – I also love this Egg Essence one, also from Esfolio. I did a comparison of the Egg mask and the Green Tea mask a LONG TIME AGO on my blog. They are both great and both super hydrating. These are masks that I use somewhat consistently but I eventually need to use them all up!
- Karuna Exfoliating Face Mask – This Karuna mask is also really nice. Its interesting that it is an exfoliating mask.
- YADAH Need Better Pores Charcoal Sheet Mask – I have also used this sheet mask several times, its really enjoyable as well.
I chose so many masks because I literally have so many! I need to start working through everything I have and only keep the things that I really love. I
Project panning is nice to actually use up what you have – I definitely have a lot and need to enjoy it all to its full potential. Plus David and I are going to be moving next year so I am trying to dwindle down everything that I have. I definitely think its important to make progress anyway.
Let me know down below if you are doing a project pan, especially if you are doing the Team Project Pan. I would love to follow along! Also let me know what your favorite face mask is!
Follow me on Instagram: @taylersedit